The purpose of insurance is to provide a safety net to help individuals and businesses when the unexpected happens. When someone sustains a loss, they expect their insurance company to step in and assist by paying the settlement that is owed. Often, however, insurance companies fail to provide the safety net they promised and instead deny or drastically underpay claims.
If your insurance company has denied or underpaid your claim or is treating you unfairly, it is imperative that you retain an experienced insurance attorney to represent you and protect your interests. Having successfully handled hundreds of various types of insurance claims, the insurance attorneys at Fowkes & Hasanbasic, Accident and Insurance Lawyers understands how insurance companies operate and are not intimidated by their tactics. We aggressively navigate the complex arena of insurance disputes and litigation in the following types of insurance claims and issues:
- Wind Damage Claims
- Hurricane Damage claims
- Flood Damage Claims
- Water Damage Claims
- Fire Damage Claims
- Lightning Damage Claims
- Sinkhole Damage Claims
- Vandalism Damage Claims
- Theft Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Business Interruption / Business Income Insurance Claims
- Condo Association Insurance Claims
- Commercial Property Insurance Claims
- Government Property Insurance Claims
- Church Property Insurance Claims
- Health Insurance Claims
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Claims
- Automobile Insurance Claims
- Motor Truck Cargo Claims
- Marine Cargo Insurance Claims
- Personal Property Damage Claims
- Homeowners’ Insurance Claims
- Loss of Use Insurance Claims
- Ordinance or Law Insurance Claims
- Renters Insurance Claims
- Builders Risk Insurance Claims
- Examinations Under Oath
- Declaratory Judgment Lawsuits (insurance company has sued its own insured to avoid paying a claim).
- Reservation of Rights Letters (insurance company notifies its insured that it may deny a claim).
The insurance attorneys at Fowkes & Hasanbasic, Accident and Insurance Lawyers are dedicated to providing effective and efficient legal counsel and representation so that you can maximize the benefit you are entitled to under your insurance policy. If you need an experienced insurance attorney, call Fowkes & Hasanbasic, Accident and Insurance Lawyers today at (813) 221-0500 or (727) 943-3202 to schedule an appointment. Fowkes & Hasanbasic, Accident and Insurance Lawyers handles insurance disputes and litigation throughout Florida, including the greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, Miami, and Tallahassee areas, Lutz, Odessa, Trinity, Land O’Lakes, Wesley Chapel, Brandon, Valrico, Plant City, Apollo Beach, and Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando, Manatee, Sarasota, Polk, Seminole, Orange, Leon, Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Orange, and Seminole counties.
Our main office is located in Trinity, FL (Pasco County), but we handle cases throughout the Tampa Bay area and all of Florida.