Mr. Fowkes is a founding partner of the firm. Mr. Fowkes practices in the areas of personal injury (car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death), class action litigation, commercial litigation and employment related litigation. In addition to his practice, Mr. Fowkes has also been hired by attorneys in the Tampa Bay area to serve as an expert witness in relation to the reasonableness of attorneys’ fees.
Mr. Fowkes is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctorate (Law Degree)
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
B.A., History and Political Science
- Mr. Fowkes has been awarded the “AV Preeminent Rating” by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings. An "AV" rating identifies a lawyer with very high to preeminent legal ability and is the highest reflection of experience, integrity and overall professional excellence.
- Mr. Fowkes has been recognized as a “Florida Super Lawyer” in the publication “Florida Super Lawyers.”
- Tampa Home Talk, “WHNZ Radio; symposium on consumer claims and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act,” guest speaker.
- The Half Empty Half Full Consumer Advocacy Radio Show; “Discussion on consumer claims and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act,” guest speaker.
- Greater Tampa Realtor Association (“GTAR”); seminar on credit issues and collections.
- “A Cautionary Tale for Wholesale Brokers,” Florida Underwriter Magazine, Volume 28, No. 7, July 2011.
- “Tips to Avoid Errors & Omission Claims,” Rough Notes, FAIA’s 107th Anniversary Education Symposium, June 2011.
- “E&O Loss Prevention – Tips to Avoid E&O Disputes,” E&O Prevention by AgentsofAmerica.org, September 2011 edition.