Ryan is a partner at the F&H Law Group, P.A. Ryan has extensive experience handling a variety of cases in both Florida state and federal courts. Ryan devotes his practice primarily to representing consumers throughout Florida that have been injured in auto accidents, trucking accidents, and motorcycle accidents. Ryan has also represented consumers in including class action litigation, professional liability cases, contract disputes, and debt collector harassment matters.
- All Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- B.A., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, magna cum laude
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, cum laude
- Member of Stetson Law Review
- Recipient of the Ruden McClosky Distinguished Writing Award (2007)
- Recipient of the Gardner W. Beckett, Jr. Civil Liberties Award
- "A Cautionary Tale for Wholesale Brokers," Co-Authored by Paul Fowkes, in Florida Underwriter Magazine, Volume 28, No. 7, July 2011.
- "Tips to Avoid Errors & Omission Claims," Co-Authored by Paul Fowkes, in Rough Notes, FAIA’s 107th Anniversary Education Symposium, June 2011.
- "E&O Loss Prevention – Tips to Avoid E&O Disputes," Co-Authored by Paul Fowkes, in E&O Prevention by AgentsofAmerica.org, September 2011 edition.
- Town of Castle Rock v. Gonzales: The Supreme Court Goes to Great Lengths to Ensure Police Discretion, But at What Cost?, 36 Stetson L. Rev. 881 (2007).
- Recognized as a Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers, a select group of lawyers under the age of 40 comprised of only the top 2.5% of lawyers practicing in Florida.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Law Firms by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys